I have to make a customized PCB using P2020 Processor. For that I need to make schematic. Can anyone please guide me with a schematic tool supporting P2020 Libraries.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to make a customized PCB using P2020 Processor. For that I need to make schematic. Can anyone please guide me with a schematic tool supporting P2020 Libraries.

hammadnayeem
Contributor II

0 Kudos
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We are not aware about any schematic tool supporting P2020 schematic symbol just out of the box.

Typically, customer is expected to create his own schematic symbol for the schematic tool he is using.

To help our customer with this task, we offer P2020 schematic symbol in Orcad format (*.olb)

This format can be imported in many different schematic tools.

I will send you P2020 Orcad symbol in direct email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ilhantaygurt
Contributor I

Dear Mr. Yakovlev,

Could you pls also send me P2020 Orcad schematic symbol to my email address given below?

ilhan.taygurt@karel.com.tr and ilhantaygurt@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards

0 Kudos