cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation for PSE adaptable of P1020RDB-PC's AC adaper

Jump to solution
yosukeohkuma
Contributor I

A customer asked us that P1020RDB-PC's AC adapter is adapted PSE law or not. The PSE law that is governed electrical appliance safety in Japan.

Could you please let me know the AC adapter is adaptable for PSE?

PSE Reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSE_law

I would appreciate if you help for this.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The P1020RDB-PC board has open frame power supply which resides inside of the enclosure. It does not have PSE certification.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I will ask factory and reply you soon

0 Kudos
yosukeohkuma
Contributor I

Thank you very much for your prompt support!

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The P1020RDB-PC board has open frame power supply which resides inside of the enclosure. It does not have PSE certification.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yosukeohkuma
Contributor I

Thank you for your confirmation. I could understood clearly. Appreciated for your help!

Best Regards,

0 Kudos