cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiling AIOPSL "Hello World" for LS1088ARDB with Yocto

janarbek_matai
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am trying to compile apps in aiopsl/apps at integration · qoriq-open-source/aiopsl · GitHub 

What is the easy way to compile (surely cross compile) and run the AIOPSL "Hello World" app on Linux distro created with Yocto on LS1088ARDB ?

I have created a eSDK from my Yocto build, but it seems the headers for AIOPSL is not included in my toolchain. For example, I could not find following headers in my eSDK.

#include "common/fsl_string.h"
#include "fsl_sys.h"
#include "fsl_dbg.h"

#include "apps.h"

Thanks,

All.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

AIOP source code is included in the SDK for reference only. Yocto cannot
build anything for AIOP because the SDK not include build tools for
AIOP. You need Code Warrior for Advance Packet Processing (APP) to build
anything for AIOP:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/additional-processors-and-mcus/digital-...

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

janarbek_matai
Contributor III

Thanks BPE,

I am asking how to build the sample codes for AIOP? There is a "Hello World" sample codes which is an Linux application.  So are you saying the only way to build an application for AIOP is using Code Warrior? 

0 Kudos