Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTF-DES-F1254_QorIQ Device Virtualization.pdf

FTF-DES-F1254_QorIQ Device Virtualization.pdf

QorIQ Device Virtualization with KVM: Performance vs Flexibility

Tags (1)
Attachments
Comments

Hi katherineseaberg​, this file didn't seem to get passed to you earlier. Please help to review when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Thanks reneeamossberg-r2388c​. I am reviewing this now mike.caraman I'll let you know once it's reposted.

this has been approved by marcom. new file posted. thanks.

Thanks Katherine!

Hi mike.caraman

Please help to download the latest file just posted by Katherine and make any last minute updates.

In order to include your presentation on the FTFApp I will need you final file posted by tomorrow EOD.

To upload your final file, please select "Edit" under Actions and also select the Category "4. Final Version - Ready for PDF and Web" before clicking Publish.

Thanks!

Hi Mihai Caraman

I wanted to check to see if you had your final file.

I need to do one last review and then convert it to PDF to include it on the FTF App and public community page.

Please help to upload this by selecting "Edit" under Actions as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hi Mihai Caraman

I have reviewed your final file one last time for template consistency and made a few text box changes so they would match the template. Please help to download this latest version I posted for onsite or if you happen to have additional changes.

This final file has also been converted to PDF for the event App and public community page.

If any changes do come up later, please use this community page to upload a new version by selecting "Edit" under the Actions and publishing the file.

Thanks!

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-08-2015 01:28 PM
Updated by: