Did you mean: 

请教飞思卡尔BSC9132开发板有关UART通讯方面的问题。

Jump to solution
pengfeixia
Contributor II

a.请问有没有关于UART通讯的相关例程,能够下载到开发板进行数据的发送和接收。

b.请问BSC9132开发板的各个硬件的寄存器配置在程序中什么位置?

c.在BSC9132开发板上,关于UART2和UART3(隶属于DUART2)的端口配置初始化在程序的哪个位置,其中(系统默认的是DUART1)。

d.购买的BSC9132开发板已下载有一定基础功能的程序(实现UART0通讯互动),请问这块的内容后期会被自己开发的程序覆盖还是会继续保留?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP offers SDK 1.9 Linux BSP for the bsc9132qds board. This BSP uses u-boot loader for communication and code loading. This u-boot supports code loading using Ethernet and UART.

Attached file contains simple program example for the P2041 DUART and the MPC8548 DUART.

Information about register of the BSC9132 is available in the BSC9132 Reference Manual:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=BSC9132RM

The u-boot from this BSP supports all UART ports on the BSC9132QDS board. See attached file. It is configuration file from the BSC9132ADS u-boot.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

See attached .h files.

Our program examples are examples for DUART initialization. Use u-boot code as example for UART communication.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
pengfeixia
Contributor II

Pavel

Thank you for your answer.

Through your example, I added the code to modify the UART baud rate in my project. But , I can't modify the baud rate of the corresponding UART port in actual debugging , I don't know the problem is there. Is it similar to the baud rate modification, the interruption accepted code is like your examples in my own engineering documents, or in the u-boot?

During programming,the whole project does not use the "9132QDS.h" file you provide. Does this file need to be included in my project, or is it used elsewhere?

Looking forward to your answer very much.

Pengfei Xia.

0 Kudos
pengfeixia
Contributor II

Pavel

Hello, first of all, thank you for answering my question. I still have some questions to ask you.

How to use the "9132QDS.h" file you provided, directly included in my project or other way?

In addition, I found that two header files were included in the "9132QDS.h" file, namely, "config_cmd_default.h" (586 lines) and "asm/fsl_secure_boot.h" (737 lines). Where are the two files that need to be included?

It may be that I didn't have many uses on the development of BSC9132QDS. Could you please pick out one of the "P2041DUART_irq-core00" and "8548_DUART_IRQ_ECHO" you transferred to tell me where to change about UART communication in details.

Thanks a million!

Pengfei Xia.

0 Kudos
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP offers SDK 1.9 Linux BSP for the bsc9132qds board. This BSP uses u-boot loader for communication and code loading. This u-boot supports code loading using Ethernet and UART.

Attached file contains simple program example for the P2041 DUART and the MPC8548 DUART.

Information about register of the BSC9132 is available in the BSC9132 Reference Manual:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=BSC9132RM

The u-boot from this BSP supports all UART ports on the BSC9132QDS board. See attached file. It is configuration file from the BSC9132ADS u-boot.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov