cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the burning methods of S32K144

Jump to solution
ywjack
Contributor III

At present, I have learned that the S32K144 burning software may be downloaded through the 32DS software or through the J-LINK software in J-flash mode. Is it possible to download the software through the serial port tool, just like STM32 can be downloaded through the serial port tool for ISP download

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ywjack,

I think you're looking for a bootloader that could help you update the firmware through a serial port. I will suggest looking at the following link to know more information about this.

Best Regards,
Alexis Andalon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ywjack,

I think you're looking for a bootloader that could help you update the firmware through a serial port. I will suggest looking at the following link to know more information about this.

Best Regards,
Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos
ywjack
Contributor III

Your information is very useful, thank you very much, I still have a question, how to configure the In this boot configuration mode of S32K144, because the serial port download program can only be used in In this boot configuration mode The above is my understanding, which two are used for serial download Is the pin USART0 or USART1 or something else, I don’t know this yet.

0 Kudos
ywjack
Contributor III

Your information is very useful, thank you very much, I still have a question, how to configure the In this boot configuration mode of S32K144, because the serial port download program can only be used in In this boot configuration mode The above is my understanding, which two are used for serial download Is the pin USART0 or USART1 or something else, I don’t know this yet.

0 Kudos