Usign MKE14Zxxx with KDS3.2 (Kinetis Desing Studio 3.2)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usign MKE14Zxxx with KDS3.2 (Kinetis Desing Studio 3.2)

Jack_
Contributor I

We have a project done with the MKE04 device with the Kinetis Desing Studio 3.2 using Process Expert and now we need to change the device to the MKE14. Do you know if there is any possibility to continue working with Kinetis Desing Studio 3.2? The Process Expert does not support the MKE14 but the NXP Supported devices table  Excel indicates the compatibility of the MKE14 with KDS3.2 and KSDKv2. See link:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MCUXpresso-General-Knowledge/MCUXpresso-Supported-Devices-Table/ta-p/11...

I haven't found the way to access to KSDKv2 to create the project configuration and put the pins configuration and peripheral drivers like Process Expert.

Does anyone know how to access to KSDKv2? It seems that NXP has eliminated any possibility of accessing it.

Best Regards

Joan

0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Jack_ 

I hope you are doing well!

Unfortunately, the KDSKv2.x it is no longer available in our website. For developing with the MKE14Zxxx  migrating  to the  MCUxpresso SDK (and  MCUxpresso IDE, if you want to continue using and NXP IDE ) is the recommended path.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may generate.

Just as a commercial , the MCUxpresso SDK for the MKE is currently receiving updates and  supports pin and peripheral configuration using the MCUxpresso Config tools.

Let me know if I could help you further.

Diego.

0 Kudos