Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Processo Expert Error on BitsIO_LDD On K20

Jump to solution
holyhope
Contributor III

Goodmorning to All

I'm developing on K20 uP (MK20DN512VLL0) on KDS 2.0.0 and I have configurated some pin-

Now I try to configure 4 pin in a BitsIO_LDD (The module for set more than 1 pin)I s

Pin are: from 42 to 45 (PTA12 to PTA15)

I set port PTA, Output and 4 pins

I select the for pin but PE give me this error:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Pin number differs from requested value: 5 (Pin)UTe-QAnalogInput_Selection/PinProcessor Expert Problem

It is a very strange error...

What it means?

What I can do to solve it?

Many Thanks,

Massimiliano

0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The BitsIO_LDD component is used to configure consecutive pins as GPIO, you need to set 4 pins in the Pins field and configure consecutive pins in the tree. Here is the configuration I did fro your reference:

k20.jpg

The consecutive bits PTA12 to PTA15 are configured as Inputs (GPIO).

You can find more information about the BitsIO_LDD component in the component user guide

<install_dir>\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Help\ComponentUserGuides

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The BitsIO_LDD component is used to configure consecutive pins as GPIO, you need to set 4 pins in the Pins field and configure consecutive pins in the tree. Here is the configuration I did fro your reference:

k20.jpg

The consecutive bits PTA12 to PTA15 are configured as Inputs (GPIO).

You can find more information about the BitsIO_LDD component in the component user guide

<install_dir>\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Help\ComponentUserGuides

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
holyhope
Contributor III

OK,

Many thanks!

0 Kudos