SSI_LDD component gives an error "error: 'I2S_PDD_PLL_CLK' undeclared".

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSI_LDD component gives an error "error: 'I2S_PDD_PLL_CLK' undeclared".

Jump to solution
dougturnbow
Contributor II

If I manually change it to I2S_PDD_PLL_FLL_CLK I can get past it, but I have to do this every time I generate PE code.  Is there a workaround for this?

screenshot.pngIf I manually change it to I2S_PDD_PLL_FLL_CLK I can get past it, but I have to do this every time I generate PE code.  Is there a workaround for this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

We have prepared a hot fix for this issue, see the attached file.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

if you want to disable modification (update) of the generated code of any PEx component in your project you can choose Code Generation/Don't Write Generated Component Modules option in the context menu of the component in Components window, see the following screenshot:

Dont write generated code_2.png

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

dougturnbow
Contributor II

Thanks Marek, that is a great workaround and adequate for my needs.

I am still interested in bringing this to the attention of whoever works on Processor Expert.  It looks like the I2S_PDD_PLL_CLK label used in the PE generated code would match the label in SAI_PDD.h if I was using a different processor, but the one I am using (MCU_MK64F12) labels the same thing as I2S_PDD_PLL_FLL_CLK.

If there is a better way to submit a bug report to the PE folks than posting in this forum, I'd like to know about it.

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you send me instructions how to reproduce the error (or the project you have used), please? I also need to know the version of KDS. I will report the error to the development team to fix it.

If you want to report an issue you can use freescale web pages Sales and Support|Freescale and use the link Create Service Request to report the issue.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos
dougturnbow
Contributor II

OK I submitted issue 1-3667257342 for this.

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

We have prepared a hot fix for this issue, see the attached file.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

0 Kudos