Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with list of list of list of items

Jump to solution
phongdiep
Contributor I

Hi PE support team,

I have some questions about Component Wizard.

1. I'm creating new component which contains property with symbol ListOne. ListOne is list of group items. This group contains another group, called ListTwo, and a interger N. ListTwo is list of group items,too. I can acess item of ListOne, using suffix like 0, 1..., example N0,N1... But i can't  acess item of ListTwo with this way. I tried some suffix like 0,1,00,01,10... but it not work. So, how can i acess item of ListTwo?

2. In Timer component: CMT_LDD, i saw Mode group and 3 modes i can choose in value column: Time, Baseband, FSK. I want to make a group with properties like this, but the best thing i can get is Boolean Group with 2 selections: En/Dis. Can you show me how to make group with more than 2 seclections?

Thank!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

regarding to point 1:

the symbols must be divided by underscore character. So to acces the first group please use:

symbol0_0

symbol0_1

to acces the items from the second group use:

symbol1_0

symbol1_1

There would be available "symbol viewer" feature to acces the symbols of items in the next release of CodeWarrior (CW V10.2). I think there should not be such issue in future.

reagrding to point 2:

It seems that enumeration groups are not available in BASIC version of Compoent wizard. However I have to discuse this with developers to provide more valuable feedback.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

regarding to point 1:

the symbols must be divided by underscore character. So to acces the first group please use:

symbol0_0

symbol0_1

to acces the items from the second group use:

symbol1_0

symbol1_1

There would be available "symbol viewer" feature to acces the symbols of items in the next release of CodeWarrior (CW V10.2). I think there should not be such issue in future.

reagrding to point 2:

It seems that enumeration groups are not available in BASIC version of Compoent wizard. However I have to discuse this with developers to provide more valuable feedback.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos
phongdiep
Contributor I

That worked! 

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos