How to configure a function of ISR to read a CAN message in PE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a function of ISR to read a CAN message in PE?

aaronlee
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using S12ZVCA & Processor Exprt. I have configured the CANPHY0:Init_CANPHY & CAN1:FreescaleCAN. But I don't know how to configure a function by interrupt to read a CAN message.

I was configure as following, but got some error at build.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

The PE project as attachment.

Do you have any example code or any recommend?

Best Regard,

Aaron

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron Lee,

If you want to configure a function by interrupt to read a CAN message,  only just need the component of "FreescaleCAN", also there is example code under Typical Usage , there is how to configure component and

the demo code:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaronlee
Contributor V

Hi Alice,

"Help on component" very useful. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Aaron 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron,

Welcome !

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos