Powertrain and Electrification Analog Drivers Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powertrain and Electrification Analog Drivers Knowledge Base

Discussions

Sort by:
MC33AR6000 support OTP (one time program).  IC has a RAM register and a Fuse array.  Customer can write configuration data into RAM (Power off erase), check the data is write correct, then burn into fuse array. Follow the guide in attachment. it will become easy for you.
View full article
If you want to use MC33AR6000 to replace MC33TC80310 in a mature platform, should pay attention to some small difference on actions and diagnoses. See attachment for details.
View full article
1. Any of three kinds of fault trigger fault bit toggle to 1 OT: Temp>155℃ OC:short to battery/supply or over-current condition. OL:open load when OUTPUT OFF 2. base on truth table below, user can recognize the fault type   Output OFF(0) Output ON(1) HS Open load/ short to BAT(OC) short to GND(OC)/OT LS Open load/ short to GND(OC) short to BAT(OC)/OT   Open load(OL) and Short circuit base on Vds><Vout(FLT-TH) 33879   33880   OL: Vds<VFLT-TH && Output OFF Short to BAT: Vds > VFLT-TH && OC Short to GND: Vds< VFLT-TH &&OC  
View full article
MC33AR6000 Driving code and Fusing code develop guide and example. Chinese version. MC33AR6000 驱动和烧录代码开发指导以及示例。中文版本。
View full article
MC33AR6000 Chinese Datasheet
View full article
The attached GD3100 and GD3160 models may be used by customers in developing their schematic and PCB layout.
View full article
Introducing a new Brushed DC motor driver product family designed for automotive engine control applications. It will be the first motor driver fully certified to ISO26262 to support ASIL level D system qualification and features a patented thermal management scheme to ensure high, efficient operation. The key aspects of thermal power dissipation during heavy load conditions will be reviewed. The session will also include a demonstration with the new brushed dc motor driver and SPI GEN software, showing its integrated protection features. The participants will be able to see how current averaging will maintain higher torque during over-load and all the safety features that can be reported over the SPI.
View full article
Hello All, I would like to share a bare board I designed to test one of our H-bridges. The design is based in the MC33926​ which is a DC motor driver, capable of handling up to 5A and 5 to 28v. The microcontroller I used to drive the H-bridge was the S08PA16 ​an 8-Bit, 5v microcontroller with Robust GPIO and high drive capability. Since I wanted to use this board for another projects, I leave access to 6 GPIO and 2 ADC-CH. The schematic and board design are compatible with CADSOFT EAGLE. I modified the Element14 library to add the uC and the H-bridge. I sent the gerber files to OSH Park, and hand solder everything to the board using solder paste. The uC was programmed with a Multilink BDM​. MC33926 Bare board Mounted devices The DC motor I was using did not require more than 3amps. However, the MC33926 is designed to handle up to 5amps and since I will use this board for any other project involving a DC motor, I designed a custom aluminum heatsink and manufacture it with a milling machine. The holes in the heatsink are centered with the VCC and DC-Motor connector screws, hence neither the connector screws or the header pins are in contact with the heatsink. I used thermal grease to properly mount the device on its heatsink. Final board: I hope this information helps anyone who would like to use our H-bridges. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Regards, Josh
View full article