Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOL MC15XS3400DHFK

Jump to solution
DaSc
Contributor II

Hello Support,

I worked with the the reference design RDVCU5775EVM a couple of years ago and used the MC15XS3400DHFK High Side Switch to control contactors. I recently started a design for contactor control and wanted to use this Driver. Unfortunately I saw that this component has already reached it's end of life. Is there a new version/generation I can use? I didn't find anything yet.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

Currently we do not have a P2P and software compatible device to replace the MC15XS3400. However, it looks like we still have some stock of both the MC15XS3400 and MC35XS3400 available, how many pcs would you need?

BR, Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
onyourlight
Contributor II

The good news is that I see plenty of stock at dealerships

0 Kudos
onyourlight
Contributor II

Fortunately, the dealer still has it in stock.

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

Currently we do not have a P2P and software compatible device to replace the MC15XS3400. However, it looks like we still have some stock of both the MC15XS3400 and MC35XS3400 available, how many pcs would you need?

BR, Tomas

0 Kudos
DaSc
Contributor II

Unfortunately I am looking for an available and reliable solution as it might be higher quantities. I need a 4 Channel High Side Driver. Are the MC08XS6421 or MC17XS6400 similar?

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Danil,

They could be a suitable alternative, please see below the main differences and features.

Capture.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

BR, Tomas