cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uART Interrupt Issue for T1042

Jump to solution
love_hate_and_repeat
Contributor III

I mentioned this problem in another question without giving my uART driver example and  I want to share my uART Interrupt Driver Application with you  maybe you can help to solve this problem. I spent a lot of time to solve this problem but I didnt solve in any manner. I run this application as standalone on T1042 board. I place uART driver to ram by u-boot tftp command and after that i run bootelf command of u-boot to execute uART Driver application. by the way, The content of IVPR register is 0x7ff10000

when I send serial data to the board  Interrupt handler doesnt run or CPU doesnt call interrupt handler function. It jumps another exception handler like below picture. uART Driver  is attached. you can look at it and say what i make mistakes in code side.

after i run application, I send serial data to the application over uART but i get this message like below.

error.jpg

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
love_hate_and_repeat
Contributor III

I resolved my problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
love_hate_and_repeat
Contributor III

I resolved my problem.

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the attached T1042 UART driver provided in CodeWarrior.

0 Kudos
love_hate_and_repeat
Contributor III

I reviewed driver and it's using polling method to receive character. I'm new for driver concept and i wonder why my code is not working. which part of code is inadequate because when new character is received interrupt doesnt happen I mean another interrupt handler is called by processor like external interrupt exception , floatin point unavailable exception.

If you know the reason my interrupt handler is not being called  please can you explain it with a lot of details.

0 Kudos