cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mpc8306 uboot ksz8001LI

Jump to solution
00lirui
Contributor I

I want to study the uboot code about ksz8001LI on the board of mpc8306som, but can't sure where does the ksz8001LI driver code, How can i find it ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Rui,

MPC8306SOM uses UCC QE Ethernet driver, please refer to PHY driver file uec_phy.c(especially uec* funtions) in drivers/qe folder.

Thanks,

Yiping

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Rui,

It seems that ksz8001 phy driver code is not provided in u-boot drivers/net/phy folder, you need to add micrel phy driver by yourself, please refer to Linux Kernel driver drivers/net/phy/micrel.c, in addition, I attached micrel driver code from the latest SDK 1.7 u-boot, please have a reference.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00lirui
Contributor I

There is one question, when  uboot run independentely ,we can tftp file , it means the phy is driven correctly, So the code must be in uboot.   Am I right?

thank you.

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Rui,

MPC8306SOM uses UCC QE Ethernet driver, please refer to PHY driver file uec_phy.c(especially uec* funtions) in drivers/qe folder.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos
00lirui
Contributor I

thank you so much

0 Kudos