cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[lx2160ardb] NOT ingore RESET_REQ_B signal

jhkim2
Contributor III

Hi,

I flashed firmware_lx2160ardb_uboot_xspiboot.img in LX2160ARDB Rev.B board with codewarrior.

After reboot, the board put the message as follows and yellow led of D19 turned on:

RCW error encountered. In order to diagnose the error temporarily change the board configuration switches to ignore the assertion of the RESET_REQ_B signal. Please refer to board reference manual in order to locate the appropriate switch that controls this behavior.

So, I turned SW1[5] to 0 and reset the baord, but the codewarrior also put the same error message and I cannot enter the flash programming menu of codewarrior.

How can I fix this problem?

And another question.

The reason I flashed the image in my board was there was no UART1 message after boot in both xspi nor flash DEV#0 and DEV#1. But there was no yellow or red led in my board at that time.

What can cause the that situtation? What point can I check?

Thanks,

JeongHwan Kim

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jhkim2
Contributor III

Thank you for reply.

RESET_REQ_B (worng RCW) problem is cleared.

I'm trying to solve No UART message problem.

The cable and terminal setting is verified OK.

I tried to boot SD card instead of XSPI nor flash, but the result was same.

So, I doubt the serial module have a problem.

Could tell me default IP address of "default" 1G MAC7 or 1G MAC8 ethernet?

If CPU is alive and only serial has a problem and the ethenet port has a IP and alive,
I wish to connect to the board with ethernet.

Thanks

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

> Could tell me default IP address of "default" 1G MAC7 or 1G MAC8 ethernet?

There are no "default" addresses - in normal case the IP addresses are assigned to dedicated U-Boot environment variables.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You wrote:

> How can I fix this problem?

Please refer to the (ARMv8_Targeting_Manual.pdf) CodeWarrior Development Studio for QorIQ LS series - ARM V8 ISA, Targeting Manual, 9.4 Board recovery in case of missing/corrupt RCW in IFC memory and use Flash Programmer to program composite firmware image "firmware_lx2160ardb_rev2_uboot_xspiboot.img" from:

https://lsdk.github.io/components.html

section LSDK IMAGES

You wrote:

> there was no UART1 message after boot 

It is needed to check that UART cable is properly connected and settings of the terminal application are correct.

0 Kudos