Please provide new RCW binary image.
> The SerDes PLL of T2080 is not locked
What exactly does it mean?
1) Please confirm that SerDes PLL reference clocks are stable before PORESET_B is deasserted.
2) Please provide a digital scope traces of the SerDes reference clocks at the processor's pins to check amplitude.
3) Please check that all supply voltages are within the processor's Data Sheet requirements.
hi,ufedor,I've checked my voltage and clock and found no problem。But I found a strange phenomenon. When the USB tap is connected to the board（CodeWarrior software is not opened）, the SerDes PLL cannot be locked。
Please provide additional information:
1) the processor connection schematics as searchable PDF for inspection
2) frequencies of all clocks applied to the processor
3) U-Boot booting log showing RCW (or binary RCW image)
> can T2080's SerDes protocol mode be configured as AA and 2D?
This configuration is not supported - refer to the QorIQ T2080 Reference Manual, 188.8.131.52.1 SerDes Protocols (SerDes 1 and SerDes 2):
The table below lists the SerDes protocol SRDS_PRTCL_S1 and SRDS_PRTCL_S2 combinations supported. When selecting protocols from the table below, there is a restriction to choose the supported protocol combinations by line (SerDes 1 and SerDes 2 together), for example SRDS_PRCTL_S1= A2 can ONLY be combined with SRDS_PRTCL_S2= 16"