P1010 and AN2919

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P1010 and AN2919

fabricedecrop
Contributor I

Regarding §10.4.2 of P1010 QorIQ Integrated Processor Reference Manual on page 453, I dod not understand FDR value. Does it assume a specific value for DFSRR ?

Because table 6 of AN2919 seems to have the same value of FDR register, but with DFSRR=0x10. Is it correct ?

In P1010 refernce manual, why DFSRR value is no specified for FDR table value ?

Thanks,

Fabrice DECROP

0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

Right before the I2Cx_I2CFDR field descriptions the P1010 reference manual says: Refer to application note AN2919, "Determining the I2C Frequency Divider Ratio for SCL", for additional guidance regarding the proper use of I2CFDR and I2CDFSRR.

Value in the I2Cx_I2CFDR field descriptions corresponds to the Table 6 in the Application note because reset value of the I2CDFSRR register is 0x10. They should write that, but unfortunately they did not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos