How to deal with the problem that No source available for "IVOR1_Vector() at 0x1001010"?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with the problem that No source available for "IVOR1_Vector() at 0x1001010"?

Contributor II

Online debugging when the code runs to the pointer operation location, the code is stuck.Fixed to Flash, the program runs normally.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

bingwang312
Contributor III

my problem is resolved successfully here.

I met same problem when i was trying to run the example program of SPI on DEVKIT MPC5744P Rev E. because the example program is using LINFlexD_1 for USB comm. to PC, this program is for DEVKIT MPC5744P Rev B.        One of the differences of Rev B & E is that LINFlexD_0 is for USB on board Rev E,  after changing the UART port for USB, IVOR1_Vector () problem pops up. After adding clock config for LINFlexD_0, problem is gone:

void peri_clock_gating (void)
{
MC_ME.RUN_PC[0].R = 0x00000000; /* gate off clock for all RUN modes */
MC_ME.RUN_PC[1].R = 0x000000FE; /* config. peri clock for all RUN modes */
MC_ME.PCTL98.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* DSPI_1: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
MC_ME.PCTL209.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* DSPI_2: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
MC_ME.PCTL204.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; //LINFlexD_0: Select run config 1. bing added: to config for LINFlexD_0(USB) commu.
MC_ME.PCTL91.B.RUN_CFG = 0x1; /* LINFlexD_1: select peri. cfg. RUN_PC[1] */
}

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Create please technical case for this problem:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/381898

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor II

The software i use is not CodeWarrior,but S32 Design Studio.

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Perhaps your pointer is incorrect. Check your code.

Look at also Application Note about u-boot debugging using CodeWarrior:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4876.pdf

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos