GPIO latch in T1022

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
1,171件の閲覧回数
hemwant
Contributor IV

I am having a T1022 processor based board, one of the gpio signal GPIO3_31 is by default configured as output , i wanted it to be configured as GPIO3_31 as input. I have made the changes via GPIO direction register. But on giving reset to processor the pin again gets configured as output. Is there some way i can latch the value of the respective pin or modify the default configuration of the pin so that after reboot/reset of the same , the port pin configuration remains same as done at time of reboot/reset.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,147件の閲覧回数
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I wrote, all GPIO pins are configured as inputs at reset. This is a hardware feature and can not be changed. You can re-configure direction of GPIO pins in the boot code if you need.

Regards,

Bulat

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
1,165件の閲覧回数
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All GPIO direction registers of the T1022 are set to 0x0 at reset (default value), so all GPIO ports are set as inputs. If you see that GPIO3_31 is set as an output, it was configured somewhere in boot code or PBL.

Regards,

Bulat

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,156件の閲覧回数
hemwant
Contributor IV

@Bulatyes the GPIO3_31 is configured as input by default when processor is given reset. I want it to be in output mode when it gets reset from linux. Is there some way to do that, so that i can retain the state of GPIO3_31 after reset?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,148件の閲覧回数
Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I wrote, all GPIO pins are configured as inputs at reset. This is a hardware feature and can not be changed. You can re-configure direction of GPIO pins in the boot code if you need.

Regards,

Bulat

0 件の賞賛
返信