whether is the PMIC FS85 can be through the configure for meeting the different voltages.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whether is the PMIC FS85 can be through the configure for meeting the different voltages.

Jump to solution
Guofred
Contributor III

Hi,

i found the FS8500  input  supply up to 60. it has buck, boost and LDO.

but the adjustable voltage range is too small, HVBUCK->3.3~5  BUCK3-> 1~3.3 etc.

we want to get the +16V、+8.5V and -10V control voltage. this chip is not to meet our requirement.

would you like to recommend other matched PMIC chip or share your comments, thanks.

Guofred_0-1641826655013.png

Best regards.

Guofred

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guofred,

As far as I know, NXP does not offer a suitable IC with such output voltages, unfortunately.

Regards,

Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guofred,

The FS85/84 was designed primarily for the S32R radar MCUs and radar transceivers in terms of power rails, features etc.   

Your requirements, when it comes to the output voltage, are rather specific and I am afraid that NXP currently does not have a suitable SBC/PMIC offering such voltage rails.

FYI, NXP SBCs/PMICs Product Selector is available at: https://www.nxp.com/products/product-selector:PRODUCT-SELECTOR#/category/c757_c1820

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos
Guofred
Contributor III

Hi @TomasVaverka ,

Thanks for your help.

i ready use I.MX 8 Plus+PCA9450 to make a solution.

the NXP has a lot of product for power management, such as AC to DC solution,  Switching REGULATOR etc. would you like kindly help to recommend any chip for meeting the control voltage requirement.(+16V、+8.5V , -10V  ).

if we don't have any chip for this project control voltage,  i will be find other brand matched chips for this

project, thanks.

Guofred_0-1641868616719.png

Best regards.

Guofred

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Guofred,

As far as I know, NXP does not offer a suitable IC with such output voltages, unfortunately.

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos
Guofred
Contributor III

Hi @TomasVaverka ,

Ok, thanks for your kindly help.

Best regards.

Guofred 

0 Kudos