Which PMIC part number is recommended for i.MX6 SoloX in temperature -40~105?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
m_c
Senior Contributor I

Labels (1)
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can use the MMPF0100F6ANES, first versions of the MCIMX6SX-SDB reference design used the MMPF0100 instead of the PF0200 (you can check the details in the schematic of the reference design) and the “F6” version is already pre-programmed to work with the IMX6 SoloX.

MMPF0100F6ANES is intended for use in extended industrial applications, so the operational temperature range for this part number goes from -40C to +105C.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can use the MMPF0100F6ANES, first versions of the MCIMX6SX-SDB reference design used the MMPF0100 instead of the PF0200 (you can check the details in the schematic of the reference design) and the “F6” version is already pre-programmed to work with the IMX6 SoloX.

MMPF0100F6ANES is intended for use in extended industrial applications, so the operational temperature range for this part number goes from -40C to +105C.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!