cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UL Logo

nikhil_ametek
Contributor I

Hi Team,

As per datasheet of the part NX5P3090UKZ  is UL approved for UL62368-1 safety standard. As per UL team, the part should have UL logo or the smallest packaging container should have UL logo printed. But when we received the part, the UL logo is missing. The part is ordered by our EMS partner through AVNET. The product shipment is on hold by UL inspection team as the part doesn't contain the UL logo or the package doesn't have UL Logo. 

Can we get a written document from NXP  to confirm it is genuine part. ?

Let me know if any query.

Thanks

Nikhil

0 Kudos
4 Replies

pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nikhil,

I am sorry to say that this is very specific sales/delivery topic which we here in a technical support cannot help you with. We cannot send you any confirmation. As I told you in the previous reply, please contact the sales assigned to your company inside NXP. The email address cannot be shared here in a public community. I will let you know via support ticket. Have Avnet already contacted NXP representative inside NXP? Because this is related to the particular order, this was the first path they should do.

Best regards

Pavla

0 Kudos

nikhil_ametek
Contributor I

Hi Pavla,

We are not getting response . And we need it urgently for shipment of the product.

Let us know if any other possible options to get the information.

Thanks

Nikhil

0 Kudos

nikhil_ametek
Contributor I

Hi Pavla,

As per UL, The part or the smallest packaging box should have the UL logo printed. Can you please check and confirm, you are providing the UL logo in the part or the smallest packaging box?

When we bought the part , we couldn't find the UL logo and UL inspection team stopped the shipment of the product. We are looking for some writings on this, to show to UL inspection team.

Can you please share an email id , whom we can contact and get this information?

Thanks

Nikhil

0 Kudos

pavla_hajna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nikhil,

the UL certification is confirmed in the datasheet as you mentioned, UL 62368-1, 2nd Edition, File no. 20160526-E470128. You can then download the certificate from following link: http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/index.html

using the last part of the file number (E470128) in a SEARCH field. A registration on that page is necessary but can be advantage for you for future purposes. If any issues please contact your sales.

Have a nice day. Best regards

Pavla

0 Kudos