次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Short Circuit protection using MC33771 AFE

1,315件の閲覧回数
paneri
Contributor III

Hi,

I have a requirement to protect the battery from short circuit. Is it possible to trigger the short circuit fault through MC33771 AFE chip within 500us?

Thanks

Paneri Shah.

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)

1,300件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paneri Shah,

I am not sure if this is possible. However we have plenty of documents regarding short circuit tests, results and recommendations for protection, but the documents are confidential. I have found in our NDA database, that the EmbDes Technologies have a valid NDA with NXP, so I can provide you the documents. But I cannot post them here in the community. Could you please create a new case, so I can send you the documents? Please see the following link for the a case creation: https://support.nxp.com/s/

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛

1,273件の閲覧回数
paneri
Contributor III

Hi JozefKozon,

I have a requirement to trigger EXTERNAL short circuit protection from AFE.

Progress: As per the requirement I am able to read current values in 700us.

Test carried out: To test short circuit, when I am shorting the positive and negative terminals of the board, sometimes fault is detected from microcontroller and contactor will cut-off but sometimes the fault is not getting detected and CRC error is getting raised continuously(i.e. may be s32k144 microcontroller is not able to communicate further with the AFE). Please support to trigger the external short circuit protection from AFE side.

Thanks.

Paneri

0 件の賞賛

1,282件の閲覧回数
paneri
Contributor III

Hi JozefKozon,

Thanks for the reply. I have created a new case and my case number is 00344380. Please share the documents for short circuit protection as it will help us to resolve our query.

Thanks.

Paneri

0 件の賞賛

1,262件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paneri,

I have provided you the mentioned documents in the new ticket #00344380.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛

1,241件の閲覧回数
paneri
Contributor III

Hi JozefKozon,

Thanks for support and sharing the documents. I will go through the documents you shared.

Best Regards,

Paneri

1,237件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Paneri,

you welcome.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛