cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SBC 6513CAE

qiaoqin_wang
Contributor III

ok, i got it,thanks.

but i also have a confusion about the MCFS6513CAE debug pin how to configure the debug mode,

if the debug pin need to pull up 10K to Vpre  and pull down to GND?

another question is how to exit the debug mode?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Are you clear with your questions? if not please let me know!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

r40959
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello In case you don’t have it already, please download our AN5238 ‘FS6500 and FS4500 Safe System Basis Chip Hardware Design and Product Guidelines’. This user guide will help you a lot with detailed guidelines. Debug pin voltage must be between 2.8V and 4.35V when device powers up: Below recommended HW connection from AN5238 p.28 (5.8 FS6500 and FS4500 Debug pin): • DBG_COUT = 10 to 22nF • DBG_RPD = 11kΩ • DBG_RPU = 10kΩ both are necessary Debug mode is detected at ‘FS select pin config’ phase during power up sequence (Figure 53. Start-up scheme in datasheet). If debug pin voltage changes after this phase, it will not impact debug mode entry/exit. To exit debug mode, debug pin voltage must be < 2.1V before powering up again the device. we hope it helps best regards
0 Kudos

naveenm
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, This message has been moved from SafeAssure Community. This is the link for original message. Can somebody please attend to this query?

SBC 6513CAE - NXP Community

Regards,

NaveenM

0 Kudos