cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDX20 EXTERNAL BALLAST NPN TRANSISTOR SETUP

Jump to solution
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Hi Guys, I'm designing a standalone PDX20 Microcontroller board and I've just ordered the External Ballast NPN Transistor BCP68T. In the PXD20 reference manual page 48-8 it shows how to setup the transistor but there's a resistor and a capactor connected to the transistor. 

What would be the correct values for the resistor and the capacitor to get the 1.2V for the internal CPU voltage (VDD12). I would rather ask the experts than accidentally destroying my chip.

Please help me on this one.

Thanks guys

Pete

0 Kudos
1 Solution
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Are you saying you are not going to support us? Why are you wasting our time? NXP own Freescale therefore Freescale products are owned by NXP, do you understand?

If your not going to support us, put me on to someone who will before I make a formal complaint.

Peter

CEO.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Here is power devices community,not  PDX20 or MPC5645S(MCU community),you can submit case following:

Home (nxp.com)

0 Kudos
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Waste my bloody time. !!!!

Very poor the way you handled this enquiry.

0 Kudos
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Are you saying you are not going to support us? 

0 Kudos
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Hi Tech support. Yes PDX20 is pin compatible with MPC5645S both by FREESCALE. 

Peter

0 Kudos
guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do these two products(PDX20 and BCP68T)belong to NXP?

0 Kudos
peteradamcik
Contributor III

Are you saying you are not going to support us? Why are you wasting our time? NXP own Freescale therefore Freescale products are owned by NXP, do you understand?

If your not going to support us, put me on to someone who will before I make a formal complaint.

Peter

CEO.

0 Kudos