Hi, I want to implement the battery management system using MC33772B chip, but now got some problem.
1. Problem : MC33772B always response all zero data included correct CRC although send measurement request.
1) Mode: SPI communication
2) Clock polarity : LOW
3) Clock Phase : Falling edge
4) Using device: 1
5) Using battery cell: 3
3. Sequence (Refer to example source code)
1) Wake up (CSB pin - low to high)
2) Software reset (I guess BCC is no response because CID wasn't assigned)
3) Assign CID
-. BCC_CID_UNASSIG Read message (First message after reset - Response all zero and the correct CRC)
-. CID setup and send to BCC (CID: 1) / but, response is all zero and the correct CRC again.
MCU send many request message (e.g. Measurement, Cell balancing,.etc), but BCC chip always response all zero and the correct CRC (0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0xB2).
I don't know what is solution about this problem.
Did the customer tried with another IC on the same setup?
And do you know how they read the BCC response?
Did the customer try checking the signal on an oscilloscope?
With Best Regards,