Did you mean: 

Cannot donwload FS65 example code

Jump to solution
erichong
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I cannot download the example code of FS65/45 in the bottom of the below link:

https://www.nxp.com/products/power-management/system-basis-chips/functional-safety-sbcs/grade-1-and-...

I passed through all stages like login, accepting policy and etc., but in the final stage of downloading, zip file cannot be downloaded. Could you please try it out?

Best Regards,

Eric

0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Just to let you know that the broken link is fixed. You can download the FS65 drivers from the webpage.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Just to let you know that the broken link is fixed. You can download the FS65 drivers from the webpage.

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Seems like the link has not repaired yet, meanwhile, I can share what I think is the demo code that supposed to be on the broken link, please find the NXP_FS65xx_drivers attached.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

Seems like the link for download the code is broken, I have just reported the problem.
I have not received an estimated time to fix this problem yet, but I’ll let you know as soon as I know is fixed.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos