use usb tap connect to p4040

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use usb tap connect to p4040

liyj
Contributor II

When i use the usb tap connect to P4040,an error "CCSProtocolPlugin : Failed to reset the target [CCS last error: p4040: Core not responding ]"happened.The sysClk is 100MHz,PORESET_B and HRESET_B is not asserted.Is there other place i need notice?

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201606211404_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Check the P4040 COP connection and signal termination using the Section 3.6.1.1 of the P4040 Hardware Specification:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=P4040EC&location=null&fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Data%20Sheets&WT_VE...

Draw attention on the TSRT, PORESET and HRESET connection . 

Send information about version of your CodeWarrior.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It looks like that CodeWarrior USB TAP driver is not correctly installed. Try to install this driver again.

See attached file. It is documentation for this driver installing. This file is available in CodeWarrior folder. This file is available using the following path in the CodeWarrior folder:

C:\Freescale\CW_PA_v10.5.1\PA\ccs\drivers\

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

liyj
Contributor II

The USB TAP driver installed  is OK,because  i can use it connect to p1010 board.

0 Kudos