dear engineer, I decide to use P1023 for my designing,could you send me a PDF of P1023RDB-PA schemtic?my emiladdr:luolongqi2014@stu.xjtu.edu.cn thank you, dear engineer, I decide to use P1023 for my designing,could you send me a PDF of P1023RDB-PA schemti

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear engineer, I decide to use P1023 for my designing,could you send me a PDF of P1023RDB-PA schemtic?my emiladdr:luolongqi2014@stu.xjtu.edu.cn thank you, dear engineer, I decide to use P1023 for my designing,could you send me a PDF of P1023RDB-PA schemti

longqiluo
Contributor II

hello, I am using P1023 for my designing about a measuring system, and the reference design is very important for me,so could you send me a PDF of P1023RDB-PA schemtic to help me? luolongqi2014@stu.xjtu.edu.cn Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

I saw your request for the P1010RDB schematics to NXP tech. support. I have sent you P1023RDB schematics as answer on this request. It is for personal using and should not be made public.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can get the schematics by creating a request to NXP support.

We do not place these documents at this forum.

Have a great day,
Pavel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos