cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about P1010 pcie msi interrupt

qingshanli
Contributor I

hi all

I saw a pcie msi issue on mpc8548e chip in MPC8548ECE document, i want to know whether p1010 have the same issue?

If  p1010 don't have the pcie msi issue, can you explain how p1010 fix it? 

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

According to the P1010 errata the P1010 PIC does not have the same MSI issue. I guess they modify the PIC logic to fix the pcie msi issue. The P1010 PIC has IP version 3.1 while the MPC8548 PIC has IP version 2.0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

qingshanli
Contributor I

hi Serguei

Thanks you quick replay, we met the same issue on p1010 platform described as MPC8548ECE, so I think maybe here have some problem. 

Can you make sure this issue be fixed on p1010 platform? Or how to debug this issue on p1010 platform to verify ?

0 Kudos

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Qingshan Li,

please create technical case (see See How I could create a Service Request? ) and describe your observation which make you conclude that there is MSI issue.

0 Kudos