When are you going to release a new QorIQ SDK (for powerpc)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are you going to release a new QorIQ SDK (for powerpc)?

Jump to solution
luisrecuerda
Contributor I

Current version v2.0-1703 is now one year old.

Any update of git repositories in "Freescale Public GIT" will also be appreciated, specially the kernel repository.

1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Luis Recuerda,

Recently we have QorIQ Yocto SDK 1712 release, which integrates Linux Kernel 4.9 and supports the following PowerPC platforms.

MPC8548CDS

P2020RDB

T1042D4RDB

T1042D4RDB-64B

Please refer to the following readme file https://github.com/qoriq-open-source/yocto-sdk to download this git repository from the GitHub.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jakemoroni
Contributor II

I'm interested as well. Particularly, for the T2080RDB, which doesn't appear to be included in the list of supported platforms in the QorIQ Yocto SDK 1712 release.

0 Kudos
luisrecuerda
Contributor I

Hello Yiping,

I didn't know the new git repositories in github. Thank you for your information.

But I have found several misses. I can't found the 'usdpaa' or the 'dpa-offload' repositories. Also, the linux repository has dropped the "drivers/staging/fsl_dpa_ofload" directory present in the previous linux repository in git.freescale.com/git

We are developing with the T4240 and I want to know if the linux 4.9 from the new repository is suitable for this micro. And, how can I access now to the statistics interface previously present in the dpa_offload subsystem (we need access to the per interface packets and byte counters).

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

Luis Recuerda

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Luis Recuerda,

Recently we have QorIQ Yocto SDK 1712 release, which integrates Linux Kernel 4.9 and supports the following PowerPC platforms.

MPC8548CDS

P2020RDB

T1042D4RDB

T1042D4RDB-64B

Please refer to the following readme file https://github.com/qoriq-open-source/yocto-sdk to download this git repository from the GitHub.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

forestgodfrey
Contributor I

NXP should really post this information on the public website.  I just wasted the better part of a day trying to find the latest SDK through the official channels (which say that the latest SDK is 1703, which I already have).