cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timing in eLBC for P1015

pavankumarg
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a couple of devices that are connected to eLBC bus of the P1015 processor. I could find the timing diagram for read/write in the GPCM mode. But I couldn't find any timing diagram for read/write for the UPM mode. Are the timing parameters for the UPM mode the same as that of the GPCM. Could you provide the timing diagram for the UPM mode read/write.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Both GPCM and UPM timings are programmable. The GPCM is relatively simple and its timing depends only on several timing parameters, please look tables 12-190 and 12-191 of P1024 Reference Manual.

UPM is "User-Programmable Machine", it is much more flexible and actually can implement almost any timing. Because of this reason, there is no timing table for UPM, but please look functional description of UPM in Section 12.4.4 of Reference Manual.

P1024 Reference Manual is available for download from P1024/P1015 product page, "Documentation" tab:

QorIQ® P1024|NXP 

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos