cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set serdes options for srio on P2020

nickkung
Contributor I

Dear all,

Recently, I start a project with P2020, use the srio on it. The system is consisted of the P2020 as srio host and another IDT development card(Tsi721 + CPS-1432) as srio agent. P2020 SRIO2 is set to x4 2.5G by hardwired the cfg_io_ports[0:3] to 1001

After I enter the Linux system, I can get some settings through the regs of srio config (CCSRBAR + 0xc0000), however the value of PmESCSR for SRIO2 is always 0x01 which means the port is not initialized,  the PmCCSR(=0x5060) seems alright for x4 lane. Without the correct port initialization,the SRIO2 can't work.

I am confused why the port isn't initialized and is there any other settings of serdes for software?

Any help will be appreciated!

Best regards,

Nick

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The information is limited.

Can you please dump the entire SRIO register and GUTS_PORDEVSR for investigation. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos