Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Set data write breakpoints

Jump to solution
manishraturi
Contributor I

Hi Team,

We are using P1010 processor in our board, we have used Chip Select 3 to map three different FPGA device. We are facing a problem, where we see once in a while the write which is intended to FPGA2 register 0x18 goes to FPGA1 register 0x18. I am using code warrior tool to debug this issue, I am unable to find the data breakpoint on the IDE. I want to stop the system whenever a particular address is written with particular value. How can I do it in 10.5.1 code warrior IDE.

Thanks & Regards

Manish Raturi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The easy way to set a watchpoint is to click on Memory tab, set Add Memory Monitor with the address of interest, right click on the cell or range of cells on which you want to set the wachpoint and select the Add Watchpoint.

pastedImage_0.png

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The easy way to set a watchpoint is to click on Memory tab, set Add Memory Monitor with the address of interest, right click on the cell or range of cells on which you want to set the wachpoint and select the Add Watchpoint.

pastedImage_0.png

Adrian

0 Kudos
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the "Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf", 5.9 Working with Watchpoints.

0 Kudos