Dear Madam/Sir: do you supply any qorlq 4/8 core modules for your tower development systems?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Dear Madam/Sir: do you supply any qorlq 4/8 core modules for your tower development systems?

491件の閲覧回数
christianhehn
Contributor I

Hello

I would be grateful, if you could let me know as to whether you supply QorlQ modules for the freescale tower development systems.

Thanking you in anticipation,

ca hehn

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

277件の閲覧回数
Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

At this moment we have only two-core QorIQ processors (P1025 and LS1021A) supported by Tower boards (please refer to page Tower System Development Board|Freescale ).

Please note that size of TWR-LS1021A board is significantly bigger than the standard board size, the same problem could be in case other multicore processors, therefore majority of high-end QorIQ processors are supported by dedicated Eval.Boards and Reference Design boards.

Regards!

Wlodek_D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛