Can I get the type and brand of the NAND flash that P1010 RDB is using? I only know that it is a SLC nand flash. I would like to know more details.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the type and brand of the NAND flash that P1010 RDB is using? I only know that it is a SLC nand flash. I would like to know more details.

haowang
Contributor I

Hi, as the title said. I would like to know more details about the NAND flash that P1010rdb is using(e.g. how many blocks, how many bytes for the row and column addressing, etc.). If I can now the type and brand of the nand flash.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NAND flash used on P1010RBD is Samsung K9F5608U0D-PCB0

NAND flash used on P1010RDB-PB is Micron MT29F16G08ABABAWP:B

0 Kudos

haowang
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply. Is there any documentation (like the P1010 RDB User Guide) exist?

Since I would like to know more details about what are exactly containing in the board. Could you help me?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

P1010RDB board documentation and schematic files are available only with board, on USB stick supplied in board package.

0 Kudos

haowang
Contributor I

Thanks again. For the Nor flash, on the fact sheet , it says it's 32M. Could you tell me the type of the NOR flash?

0 Kudos

marius_grigoras
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You simply can use CodeWarrior for finding all flashes supported by a board. The FlashProgrammer tasks will show you the device names.

For your requested device - S29GL256S90TFI01 (in CW you're showing a compatible device - S29GL256P).

Marius

0 Kudos