次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CPC Partition when I using CPC as SRAM P4080

716件の閲覧回数
hymalaibello
Contributor III

Hi!

Can I use the registers for  Partition allocation of CPC (CPC1_CPCPAR1....) when I am using CPC as SRAM?  Is for assign  a private space to each core.

thanks!

Regards,

Hymalai Bello

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

422件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hymalai,

This register is used in the case of PAMU is enabled, users could program CPC registers CPCPIRn, CPCPARn and CPCPWRn to restrict allocation for several partitions when PAMU enabled, and this level of configuration is performed by hypervisor.

In the Soc each core has its own TLB, I think you could configure TLB entries to implement your purpose to allocate a specific partition of CPC as SRAM for each core.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

422件の閲覧回数
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you plan to use part of the CPC as SRAM and the rest as L3 cache? I am afraid it's shared among cores.

0 件の賞賛

422件の閲覧回数
peterzheng
Contributor II

Hi Lunmin,

I also have similar question? If I want to divide the CPC into 8 equal parts, and let each core use 1 part of CPC, how to achieve that? Is it through setting the register?

Regards,

Peter Zheng

0 件の賞賛