Are there any environments or OS'es that allow WIndows or .NET applications to run on Power cores?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Are there any environments or OS'es that allow WIndows or .NET applications to run on Power cores?

ソリューションへジャンプ
887件の閲覧回数
Larry5335
Contributor IV

Customer wants to run .NET applications on a e6500 core. It is preferred to run a form of Linux on the e6500 core.

Are there any forms of Linux or add-ons that run on Power that can support .NET based applications?

ラベル(2)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
688件の閲覧回数
Larry5335
Contributor IV

Looks like the open source world is working on a solution:

http://www.mono-project.com/docs/about-mono/

.NET Framework Class Library - The Mono platform provides a comprehensive set of classes that provide a solid foundation to build applications on. These classes are compatible with Microsoft’s .Net Framework classes.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
689件の閲覧回数
Larry5335
Contributor IV

Looks like the open source world is working on a solution:

http://www.mono-project.com/docs/about-mono/

.NET Framework Class Library - The Mono platform provides a comprehensive set of classes that provide a solid foundation to build applications on. These classes are compatible with Microsoft’s .Net Framework classes.

0 件の賞賛
返信
688件の閲覧回数
ralftruebenbach
Contributor III

You could use a virtual i386 machine (e.g. qemu) and run wine or .NET for Linux in it. Don't know if this is really helpful but I think that's the closest you can get.

0 件の賞賛
返信
688件の閲覧回数
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, we are unaware about any tools to run Windows or .NET applications to run on Power architecture.

I see .NET is available for several Linux distributions, still only x86/x64 architecture is supported.

.NET Downloads 

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信