显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

About u-boot device tree

1,218 次查看
saadahmad
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using P2041RDB. I need to add a config DTB at the end of u-boot image by using CONFIG_OF_SEPARATE.

According to common/board_f.c function setup_fdt()

#elif defined CONFIG_OF_SEPARATE

/* FDT is at end of image */

gd->fdt_blob = (ulong *)&_end;

But there is no _end in u-boot.lds of mpc85xx. I have changed _end to __bss_end but u-boot is not finding any DTB at the end of the image.

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

585 次查看
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We use SDK from NXP.

The following command sequence is used for u-boot building under SDK:

bitbake -c cleansstate u-boot

bitbake -c patch u-boot // source of the u-boot

bitbake u-boot

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

585 次查看
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP SDK 2.0 does not support this option of the u-boot. There is error message during u-boot building if CONFIG_OF_SEPARATE is defined.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励

585 次查看
saadahmad
Contributor I

I am not using SDK 2.0. I just want to know where to put the _end (end of u-boot image location) in u-boot.lds.

Regards,
Saad

0 项奖励