jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.bin can not found after building the Zigbee router project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.bin can not found after building the Zigbee router project

MikeYJ
Contributor I

Hi Everyone

I got a jn5189 board,and used MCUXpresso IDE to 

create a zigbee router project(jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_)from JN5189SDK(SDK_2_6_4_JN5189DK6).

The problem I encountered is after I build the project,the jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.bin does not appear in the "Debug" folder,
I just saw the data.bin, jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.axf, and other files in the folder,does I miss any steps or details?

If the jn5189dk6_zigbee_router_bm.bin does not exist after building the project,how can I program the .bin file of router into my board?

If you know the answer,please feel free to contact me, thanks!

By the Way,my final purpose is to establish a Zigbee model,which includs coordinator,router,and end device.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Does the mcu compile successfully ? If so, in mcuxpresso, you can right click the axf file. You will see the Binary Utilities. There is the option for you to create the bin file.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos