inconsistent performance of the BFU790F

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistent performance of the BFU790F

pragashsangaran
Contributor I

we have been using BFU790F for our design since 2019. the weird thing we noticed is the board to board variation is too much. our LNA cant get consistent performance at all. did anyone see this problem? is this a known problem which has been fixed recently?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We are not aware about any problem with the BFU790F that would cause any performance degradation. Please note, the board performance may depend not only on the BFU790F itself but also on other components and your hardware design. We suggest our customers to go through one of our dedicated RF distributors such as Richardson RFPD and RFMW. We rely on their support for these types of inquiries as they would become more involved in the full design of the product.

0 Kudos

pragashsangaran
Contributor I

we are using BFU790F, and im trying to impedance match BFU790F to 50ohm to design LNA. could you please give me the input impedance and output impedance of the BFU790F and the gain, output power, NF, and other parameters at that impedance? basically, I'm asking for the results of the load-pull measurement. 

BR

pragash

0 Kudos