显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

i.MX93 VDD_SOC output supply.

214 次查看
sbmd_1234
Contributor I

Hi NXP Team,

In the low power suspend mode of i.mx93 with all the rails current dropped with vdd_soc supply dropping to 0.65V.

I have also checked without changing the VDD_SOC supply i.e, with nominal mode 0.85V i.mx93 going to suspend mode successfully.

Is it optional to drop a VDD_SOC voltage in suspend mode? VDD_SOC in nominal mode in suspend mode works fine?

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

192 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbmd_1234!

Thank you for contacting NXP Support!

According with the datasheet VDD_SOC should be reduced to 0.65v.

It is the most power saving mode where all the clocks are off and all the unnecessary power supplies are off.
Cortex®-A55 CPU is fully power gated, all internal digital logic and analog circuit that can be power down will be off, all PHYs are power gated. VDD_SOC (and related digital supply) Voltage is reduced to the “Suspend Mode” voltage.

We don't have test what could happen if the voltage persists on nominal value and to avoid possible damages to the SOC I recommend to follow the datasheet and reduce the voltage to 0.65v

Best Regards!

Chavira

0 项奖励
回复

174 次查看
sbmd_1234
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I have seen the datasheet of imx93 for suspend mode VDD_SOC range is 0.61 to 0.70 so we can put VDD_SOC in this range in suspend LPM right?

0 项奖励
回复

169 次查看
Chavira
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbmd_1234!

Yes, thats rigth!

Chavira_0-1724162394636.png

0 项奖励
回复