显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

does sja1110 supports whitelist

跳至解决方案
115 次查看
ericpeng
Contributor I

HI, everyone. i'm choosing one switch and met with two issues with SJA1110 , and i did not get a certain answer in the datasheet

And trying to find a help here. Thanks you all, first. 

1. About whitelist. If i can control the flows only with some specific SMAC to be forwarded, while other SMACs dropped ? 

2. how flows are treated, dropped or forwarded , when they are not matchable with any rules set in DPI ?

0 项奖励
1 解答
67 次查看
kaden
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @ericpeng 

1. SJA1110 does support the concept of allowlists for SAs. If you have access to the documentation, please refer to the software application notes AN12925, chapter "6.6 MAC address allowlist". 

2. If there is no entry in the DPI, the flow will be handled according to the L2 Lookup/ L2 Policing and L2 Forwarding tables. DPI Table is not a mandatory table for the switch to be able to do L2 bridging. 

BR

Kaden

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
68 次查看
kaden
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @ericpeng 

1. SJA1110 does support the concept of allowlists for SAs. If you have access to the documentation, please refer to the software application notes AN12925, chapter "6.6 MAC address allowlist". 

2. If there is no entry in the DPI, the flow will be handled according to the L2 Lookup/ L2 Policing and L2 Forwarding tables. DPI Table is not a mandatory table for the switch to be able to do L2 bridging. 

BR

Kaden