cannot find -lSDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F: No such file or directory while building examples NFClib

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find -lSDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F: No such file or directory while building examples NFClib

Pares
Contributor I

I am trying to build the examples on NFC lib using k82 and pn5190

first some includes  werent found i  changed the

"${workspace_loc:/SDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F/CMSIS/Include}"

by the full path

"C:\PROJECTES\NXP_Docs\SW661019\Platform\SDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F\CMSIS\Include"

then try to build again an I get this error:

Description Resource Path Location Type
cannot find -lSDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F: No such file or directory Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO_mcux C/C++ Problem

at makefile i see:

arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -Map="Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO_mcux.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker -print-memory-usage -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -T Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO_mcux_DebugFRDMK82F.ld -o "Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO_mcux.axf" $(OBJS) $(USER_OBJS) $(LIBS) -lSDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pares
Contributor I

found it!

If i include the C:\PROJECTES\NXP_Docs\SW661019\Platform\SDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F to the MCU expresso ide like i did twith NFCLIB no I have no build errors.

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, we are sorry for this inconvenience but, I'm glad it is resolved already.

I believe the root cause was the importing of the SDK, the easiest way to do this is after creating a new workspace, you can grab the K82 SDK zip file and, directly drag and drop it into the "Installed SDK" tab.

Fabian_R_1-1699899151381.png

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos