cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find example for TRK_USB_MPC5643L

Jump to solution
xiaoqiya
Contributor I

I have bought a trk_usb_mpc5643L board. There is no cd with it. They only tell me I can download the document and example on freescale.com/trk_usb_mpc5643l. The article on https://www.freescale.com/webapp/emailVerification.jsp?&email=yaweq@qq.com&confCode=B9Bxqv//www.freescale.com/webapp/emailVerification.jsp?&email=yaweq@qq.com&confCode=B9Bxqv

tell me i can download the example at freescale.com/trk_usb_mpc5643l download  tab. But there is no example.The cookbook and AN2865SW at document tab were updated in the year 2010. There is no information concerning with MPC5643L.  Where is the example for TRK_USB_MPC5643L?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello XiaoQi

I replied the same question on eefocus and 21ic. Also attached the same sample code in this post.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello XiaoQi

I replied the same question on eefocus and 21ic. Also attached the same sample code in this post.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!