Where can I find "DCDC" in SDK_2_6_15_FRDM-KW38?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
jingfang
Contributor IV

pic(10).png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I truly apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, there is no demo available for DCDC. Please, take a look at the MKW38 DC-DC Power Management Application Note for more information about software configuration for this module.

Regards,
Eduardo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @jingfang,

Could you please confirm if MKW4xZ/3xZ/3xA/2xZ DC-DC Power Management [AN5025] is useful for your application? This application note describes the usage of the DC-DC Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) converter for the MKW4xZ/3xZ/3xA/2xZ families. This document covers operating voltages, types of circuit operation, hardware design guidelines, software configuration, and power capabilities.

Also, you can consult the MKW39/38/37 Reference Manual, Chapter 17 DCDC Converter (DCDC) for part-specific documentation as operating conditions, features, specifications, and application requirements for the DCDC Converter.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

Thank you for response.

I want to know where is "DCDC" demo code,the "SDK_2_6_15_FRDM-KW38" not find it.

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I truly apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, there is no demo available for DCDC. Please, take a look at the MKW38 DC-DC Power Management Application Note for more information about software configuration for this module.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos