What are the principles for general purpose relays ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the principles for general purpose relays ?

maryzhu
Contributor I

I read an electronic magazine in which there is a report on what are the principles for general purpose relays. After reading, I became interested in general purpose relays. So I searched some related materials and information about this topic. Today I come to this forum to turn to you to discuss my understandings are appropriate.

Here are my personal understandings:

General relay principle is: it consists of magnetic circuit part, the contact part of the composition, which part of the magnetic circuit by the iron core, armature, yoke, short circuit ring, coil and extension spring, etc., is characterized by the coil and yoke installed between the set The side panels on the core, and the side panels are in good contact with the core and yokes. The utility model can reduce the leakage current in the electromagnetic system by reducing the eddy current loss by greatly adding a side plate made of pure copper on the basis of the original relay, and greatly reducing the exchange when the relay coil is overloaded The end of the relay to reduce the interference of other electronic equipment to improve the contact contact reliability.

Ps: Excuse me if I was wrong in words or expressions as I am a green hand in the field of general purpose relays. I need continual learnings.

What is your idea ? Do you agree with my ideas ? Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.

May someone would like to help ?

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
  • RF

0 Kudos
0 Replies