Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to evaluate Keyfob avoidance on WCT-15WTXAUTO

Jump to solution
norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello, 

This is follow up question for this case.

https://community.nxp.com/message/1212814?commentID=1212814&et=watches.email.thread#comment-1212814

a)

I confirmed that TX changed its operation frequency by setting gHAL_bFobActive =1 in power transfer state.

However, this method came to enforce TX to change its operational frequency by FreeMASTER.

I want to check if TX is able to detect a real smart key for car entry and TX change its operational frequency after the detection

What I should do in this case ?

Could you tell me how to evaluate keyfob avoidance function by using the real smart key for car entry in NXP reference board ?

b)

Regarding gHAL_bDBGFobType, there are "level effectively" and "edge effectively".                                          

What is difference between " level effectively " and " edge effectively" ?                                                        

How can I evaluate  " level effectively " and " edge effectively" in NXP reference board ?

c)

NXP reference board has three coils as TX coil.

I modified the board to use single coil instead of thee coil.

When I installed the program "WCT-15WTXAUTO_V4.0" into the micro controller "MWCT1013AVLH",

TX with single coil was able to charge but could not charge when I installed the program "WCT-15WTXAUTO_V4.1".

Could you tell me how to make TX with single coil work even if I use the program "WCT-15WTXAUTO_V4.1" ?

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami

AVNET

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norihiro,

This is the reply from AE team.

BR

XiangJun Rong

"

a) NXP only provide API (HAL_CheckFobActive). gHAL_bFobActive =1 is only for test. When the API return TRUE, libray will change operation frequency. So keyfob feature should be implemented by customer for real smart key.

b) When gHAL_bDBGFobType is set 0, keyfob frequency will last when gHAL_bFobActiv is 1.  If gHAL_bFobActiv change to 0, frequency will change to normal value.

When gHAL_bDBGFobType is set 1, library will change frequency when gHAL_bFobActiv change to 1 from 0, then keyfob frequency will keep for gHAL_wDBGFobDuration, no matter what state of gHAL_bFobActiv.keyfob.png

c) I don't know cutomwer how to change code for single coil, but it should be work for V4.1.  The method is same.

"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have asked the AE team, I will answer you when I get a feedback.

BR

Xiangjun rong

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norihiro,

This is the reply from AE team.

BR

XiangJun Rong

"

a) NXP only provide API (HAL_CheckFobActive). gHAL_bFobActive =1 is only for test. When the API return TRUE, libray will change operation frequency. So keyfob feature should be implemented by customer for real smart key.

b) When gHAL_bDBGFobType is set 0, keyfob frequency will last when gHAL_bFobActiv is 1.  If gHAL_bFobActiv change to 0, frequency will change to normal value.

When gHAL_bDBGFobType is set 1, library will change frequency when gHAL_bFobActiv change to 1 from 0, then keyfob frequency will keep for gHAL_wDBGFobDuration, no matter what state of gHAL_bFobActiv.keyfob.png

c) I don't know cutomwer how to change code for single coil, but it should be work for V4.1.  The method is same.

"

0 Kudos
norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello Xiangjun,

Thank you for your answer.

I understood your answer for those 3 items.

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami

AVNET

0 Kudos