取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Variation of performance for different product marking on AFIC901N

371 次查看
hcallewaert
Contributor I

We use AFIC901N for low power Space IoT devices around 400 MHz. Supply of this amplifier is set to 5V to achieve 27.5 to 28 dBm RF output power.

We already produced two pre-series of 150 IoT modules with a good reproductibility in term of RF performance, consumption and power efficiency.
But part of the last production has a lack of performance with identical manufacturing parameters (PCB, Component and electrical setup).
We performed investigation and test of the different parts of the architecture of our module, we noticed the product marking of the AFIC901N was different between parts with good and parts with bad performance, "bad series" have variation close to 2dB on output power with same electrical and polarization setups.

For our design, we use a derivate of 350-520 MHz UHF Broadband Reference Circuit Layout from your data sheet.

I checked the data sheet, and nothing is explained about varaitions of electrical and RF characteristics, only typical value are writen. 
(example: at 350–520 MHz / Gp: 27.4 dB /  Efficiency: 61.5% / Pout: 30.4dBm @ 7.5V)

Could you give to us some explaination about this variation of performance between two series ?
For example: AFIC901N with  ACPD or NUSN marking give good performance, AWTD give about 2dBm less RF output power.

Our manufacturing factory in France try to contact your services, but they don't have customer contact for this type of issue.

Is it possible to have guaranties about performance of component ? Is there production test reports in reference to product marking ?

Thansk for your reply.
Best Regards

标签 (2)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

344 次查看
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hcallewaert,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

We will review your issue internally and let you know. 

Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Regards,
David

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复